Sunday, July 10, 2011

How to control anxiety?

I have anxiety I'm pretty sure. Everything sceems like a dream. When I get anxiety attacks they happen because I think they are going to happen than I stress out about it than I get one. It's really scary and it's stressing me outttt it's affecting my life because I feel like I will have a anxiety attack if I go anywhere far away from my house or leave my house in general. They usually don't happen when I'm outside doing things like a Normal kid should but it's still stressing me outt! I'm not sure if I should go on anti depressants or something medical or wait it out because it sceems like it's getting somewhat better everyday but it hasn't gone away! I want my life back and to stop worrying about stupid anxiety attacks. Could somebody who has the same problems help me because last time I asked this question some kid said I should seek help. Well no **** that's why I am asking a question on yahoo Answers retard. Sorry buts it's really fusterating and everybody I talk to sceems lik. It's a big joke even my parents. PLEASE HELP! :(0

No comments:

Post a Comment