Saturday, July 16, 2011

I've become very suicidal I don't know what to do anymore?

My family ignore my problem, I've lost hope, I stay in bed all day long and can't even get up to look for a job or go outside when the weather looks nice. I feel sick and tired of doing the same thing over and over again and nothing changes, I want change, most of all I'm sick of meeting men who only want to have sex, I've never met anyone who wants a relationship it feels like it's always the same. I don't see a purpose to my life anymore, I don't know what this life is for, I have really bad siblings that are bitter and jealous, I have good parents but they are old when they die I'm going to have nothing. I'm scared, I've been thinking of different ways to kill myself, sometimes I don't feel guilty about it I just feel like it's a solution to a problem I've had for about 3yrs. I wake up in pain and low mood a lot and have a lot more anxiety than the low mood, I'm also bi-sexual and have to play straight just to have a family, they are really anti-gay, (I prefer men unfortunately) I don't have a bad diet or drink a lot of alcohol. I don't think i'm strong enough anymore to cope, what else should I do, is there another way I can put an end to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment