Saturday, July 16, 2011

Am I doomed by the gun?

So I just got my cartilage pierced, with a gun. I went to piercing pagoda and I honestly didn't know they pierced with a gun, don't call me stupid or anything,I really didn't know and I was planning on doing it with a needle. The girl who worked there said that she got hers done with a gun and they looked perfectly normal. I did explain to her about the complications guns can cause and she just looked at me like I was stupid, she reassured me and I gave in. I bought 14k gold earrings, not cheap ones. I've been getting mixed messages from people if getting them pierced with a gun is really as hazardous. I am wondering will I be ok? I don't want a collapsed cartilage or shattered or whatever else people have said out there. If I clean four times a day, don't sleep on that side, don't touch it, will it heal fine? Another thing is how long would it take for a collapsed or shattered cartilage to occur? Right away or months later? And I really would like professionals or people who have had their cartilage pierced with a gun. From now on, I am getting them pierced with a needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment