Saturday, July 16, 2011

If I Don't Believe In God...?

If I don't believe in God would I still go to hell (if there is one)? I'm not anti-christian or anything and I don't believe in a 'devil'. I'm just trying to get behind most ways of life and religions and learn about them, I incorporate beliefs from all religions into daily lives. I try to be taoist and let things flow, I try to be buddhist and experience great peace and seek a middle way and nirvana, and also christianity where I believe in my guardian spirit. I used to be an extreme atheist but now I can't say God is not real and I really don't know enough about Christianity and the bible to say anything about God or Jesus not being true. My 'guardian spirit (god)' keeps me in order with daily life. I try to talk to it as much as possible and thank it. Would God be proud of me for trying to harder to experience kindness or even for realizing his way of life can't be all bad? If I don't believe in him completely and share his wholeness with other great beliefs would he still make me go to hell or would he gladly welcome me to heaven, or if there is none, let me die peacefully and let me be remembered? Is this what God wanted, for people to realize that all ways of life can be good even if it means not completely believing in hi?. Don't think of this as an offending question christians and don't try to prove me anything (please!) just tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment