Friday, July 15, 2011

How or who do i have to speak to to correct a hazardous problem at my work well right in my office?

I work at a little hotel and my office looks like a ice-cream parlor very small 10X10 if not smaller. The roof of my office has become a problem for a while now it has been repaired more the 5 times and it still leaks and black mold has been showing up almost every where. It has got to a point where I wanted to paint and requested to my manager if I could, he gave me the green. So i started painting then i removed a pin up bulletin board and saw a VERY moldy wall i reported to my boss he said paint over it, it took me an hour before i did anything cause i'm just one out of 4 employees that work in that office and i couldn't do such a thing it is wrong in so many ways. So i cleaned it up with mold n grout remover and then continue to paint but its been more then two months and mold still is growing. I have reported it to all the my bosses and managers and i only gpt back oh dear and we don't have the money and i have even have told them it is a very easy lawsuit. I even took pictures..... what should i do? i have thought of looking for another job but my partner and i have plans to take a vacation in September and not a lot of places will think its ok about me wanting taking time off so soon. i also worry about my health massive headaches and my eyes hurt the works of what mold can do to ones health...... please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment