Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I say goodbye?

Im very mentally un-stable. I tried to kill myself about a month ago and Im a self-harmer. I drink smoke and do drugs. I have depression and Im on anti-depressants. Im in therepy. Im also in love with someone and I constatly hurt him by doing things to **** me up. I hate that I hurt him and I am realising how selfish it is to involve someone right now. I was thinking about telling him goodbye. This is so hard to even think about and I want to cry but I think it might be better for him. Any advice? Comments? Im in highschool and I know its stupid to love someone so young but I would give my life for him and there is nobody else in this world I care about like him. He is my world my life my everything even if Im young I know I love him so please dont comment on that. Should I say goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment