Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How come my friends arent very active and social with me at all? Im so sad :(?

Ive been trying and trying to get friends to hang out with and ive known these people for years. Weve had good times and bad. im very social and am friends with evryone. Well Heres the bottom line. i always seem to be the one to invite them and stuff and they never ever invite me anywhere .. only if im having a conversation with them or something. Im really REALLY FED UP with all of this!!! And every time i try to invite them there busy or out of town......... Well ??? Idk what to do my mom says i should get used to being alone. And i dont want to be. Everyone else hangs out with their clique and has loads of fun .... but me and my friends??? are like anti fun ...i dont get it... and im not a ***** to them .. id give my friends the world and advice ... im reallly really good to them .. i really need help

No comments:

Post a Comment