Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ashampoo anti malware does not update signatures. What is wrong?

I have valid subscription with ashampoo antimalware till october. When I hit the signature update button, I get message "server not responding. try again later". This has been going on for the past 5 hours. For over 4 days the signatures have not been updated. I have online armor firewall and the firewall is configured to allow full access to ashampoo anti malware. However, there simply will not be signature update. Something seems to be blocking access to the update server, but I don't know what it is. There is no phone number of ashampoo for support, since its located in Germany. No 800 number exists and if I use my cell phone to call ashampoo in Germany, I would get big charge. Also then there is communication problem as the rep on phone would not be fluent in English since he speaks German. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment